Monday, February 23, 2009

Bath time triumph

Our first attempt at giving all 3 girls a bath in the tub recently was nothing less than a total disaster.  Just picture 3 naked babies screaming and scrambling to crawl out of a tub at once, and you have the idea.

After some coaxing and several tries at bath time, we've turned a major corner.  Last night, everyone had a screeching, squealing, splashing good time.   Maya had a meltdown when we took her out to get dried off.

Some video evidence of the fun:





I should have posted earlier, but our little peanuts had their 15 month check-up recently.  I was really hoping somebody would crack 20 pounds, but sadly not.

Hannah- 19 pounds, 7 ounces; 30 inches
Fiona- 17 pounds, 8 ounces; 29.5 inches
Maya- 17 pounds, 8 ounces; 29 inches

Thankfully, they all got the nasty stomach bug that swept through our house right after the check-up, otherwise they would have weighed even less.  The nurse's advice: pork up the girls with regular chocolate frappes.  As if I needed an additional excuse to have ice cream in the house!

3 comments:

jodi said...

The video is awesome! It absolutely made my day!! Please give the girls kisses for me!

Sara said...

they're still cute as ever! i love seeing how they're growing :)

BuckeyeBundle said...

Oh my goodness, that was fun! I love the 2nd video of them all screaming and laughing! So cute!

I am with you on 3.in.the.tub=DISASTER! We just recently tried it again at my parents' house in their HUGE tub and they actually had a great time. But for every bath at home, we'll be sticking to individual baths...too hard to watch all 3 when they want out and want to stand huh?

glad yours are starting to enjoy it. they are just TOO CUTE!