Monday, October 6, 2008

11 months, only 2 days late

Happy 11 months old, girls! Sorry I'm a little late posting to celebrate, but you have a tendency to keep us very busy these days.


We spent the weekend visiting my parents and my sister. Everyone conked out on a walk through downtown West Hartford:



Hannah's magical grin:

Fiona's devilish smirk:

Maya and her daddy's tasty shirt:


The rest of the photos from this past weekend are here.
Happy 11/12 of a year girls! We can't wait for your birthday!

3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy 11 months!

they are so beautiful!

monica said...

Happy birthday! The year old will be here very soon!

BuckeyeBundle said...

Happy 11 months girls! Wow, number 1 is quickly approaching. I love the picture of all of the girls sleeping in the stroller. And my oh my those gorgeous eyes....you have 3 heartbreakers on your hands!