Tuesday, August 12, 2008

9 months in numbers

The girls had their 9 month check-up on Friday. Everyone is healthy and growing well, even though they are still tiny for a 9 month old. We've got some tall and skinny little girls.

Maya- 14 pounds, 1 ounce; 26 inches
Fiona- 14 pounds, 10 ounces; 26.5 inches
Hannah- 16 pounds; 27 inches

Maya is most definitely crawling now. She has two favorite destinations in her travels- the dog bed and underneath any of the saucers. Frequently we find her in the dog bed trying to chew on computer cables, which is a charming habit to develop.

Fiona and Hannah are getting up on all fours now, but no crawling yet. They are quite adept at rolling across the room, though.

This week they're trying chicken for the first time. I made them chicken last night- can't say I've ever made pureed meat before, but it wasn't too hard. I only ended up with a small amount of chicken juice in my hair by the time I was done.

Maya, relaxing in the saucer.


Fiona rocking out in the swing.


Hannah's cheeky grin.

Fiona hamming it up for the camera.

Maya and Hannah having a conference on the floor.


4 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

aww, what sweet pictures of the girls! they are adorable!

those are great weights...my girls were just 15 1/2 lbs at 1!

Melissa Scott Sinclair said...

Crawling - WOW! Good luck with that, hee hee hee....
Maya's dreamy look in the first photo reminds me of you, Marcie! They are all three so beautiful and I can't wait to see them again.

xoxo
m

Harris Boys said...

happy 9 months girls. I can not believe they are almost one..where does the time go?

BuckeyeBundle said...

Wow! I can't believe the girls are 9 months already! They are just so darn cute!