Monday, July 20, 2009


It is finally summer in Boston, so it's time to be summery!

Friday night, we busted out the bikinis and finger paints.  Little artists in training, for sure.

Fiona:
Maya:
Hannah:
And the ultimate summer complement, of course, is painted toenails.  We had a little pedicure night, and I painted everyone's toes in the same color as mine, which of course the girls LOVED.  They got pretty scuffed pretty quickly, but oh well, it's still cute.  And they look so good in their new flip flops- our latest obsession.  Clearly, these girls are my daughters- in love with painted toenails and flip flops.

The rest of the photos are here.

Can you believe 21 months is just around the corner?

2 comments:

monica said...

OH how cute! The last picture with the nails painted and flip flops that is what summer is all about.

Lani said...

ahh, so cute. Your girls are so darn pretty. I can't believe I have never thought of painting Lily's toenails! They do not hold still for me for anything so I guess maybe I had to wait till they are older, but maybe I'll give it a shot:) Although, no doubt, my boys will want their toenails painted too. They are very comfortable with their feminine side:)